Blueberry Porridge


I know it's actually allready spring and pretty warm outside (at least here in Switzerland). And not really the right weather for a warm and cosy porridge. But I still love to share the recipe with you now.


Even during this time of the year I love to eat a porridge  for dinner or breakfast if I have no bread available or just fancy somehting different. I hope you enjoy the recipe too.


It' s very easy and can be topped with your facourite fruits and toppings.


Here's the recipe for one bowl:


- 30g oats
- 1 dl milk (of your chocie)
- 0.5 dl water
- 1 TL of blueberry powder
- 1 TL ground cinnamon
- 1/4 TL vanilla powder

Put all the ingredients in a pan and let it simmer until it forms a thick and creamy porridge. Put it in a bowl an pour 1 EL of maple syrup over it. Top it with blueberries and your favourite fruits (and maybe some utterly delicous nut butter).



Comments

Popular Posts